Our way of working
Our approach is entirely dedicated to the result you want to achieve. Together we determine the fastest route to success, take care of the implementation and train your employees. To make sure continuity is assured.
MeWith various scans we map the current contribution of IT to the success of your organization. We give answers to this, among other things, to the following questions:
- What costs are paid, for what and by whom?
- What options do you have for reducing costs and increasing revenues?
- How do internal processes, systems and data currently support your demand for cost reduction and innovation?
- Which areas are ideally suited to significantly improve IT performance in a short time?
The determination of the strategy is done together. We will create a concrete plan of action within a few weeks. We draw up this plan with the employees and departments involved, in order to increase the commitment and confidence in the chosen solution. The strategic plan provides answers to questions such as:
- Which projects and scenarios effectively contribute to improving the performance of IT?
- Within what timeframe do we achieve the desired results?
- What impact do these projects have on your processes, people and systems?
- How do we ensure that your employees successfully familiarize themselves with these changes?
- What obstacles can we expect and already anticipate?
We usually carry out implementations based on a result obligation and fixed price. This way you will never be faced with unexpected surprises. That is why we attach great importance to a clear process, clear agreements and measurable interim results. We focus on:
- Predetermined objectives, activities and planning;
- Clear division of tasks and responsibilities between It’s Value and your organization;
- Step-by-step implementation of new processes, systems and working methods;
- Frequent feedback of interim results and points for attention.
Changes need time to land in an organization. Another way of working, reporting or managing has an impact on your processes, systems and employees. And that requires the right attention and guidance, especially after delivery of a successful project. That is why we pay attention during the whole process to:
- Improving mutual cooperation within teams and across departments;
- Coaching employees on behavior and team effectiveness;
- Training employees in the use of new processes and systems;
- Transferring knowledge and skills to continue independently.
Save up to 30% on operating costs in twelve months.
Successful implementations are the result of a right mix of attention for process, technology and people. Our integrated approach helps you to achieve lasting performance improvements.