IT-Finance Value AssessmentGet clear recommendations how to improve your IT-Finance processes and outcomes, including the business case and roadmap how to deliver the improvements.
Get started with an IT-Finance Value Assessment
The It’s Value IT-Finance Value Assessment identifies possible improvements within the IT-Finance processes. Example financial processes are budgeting, cost price calculation and charging, but also Cloud cost management and benchmarking.
Our focus is on all processes aiming at delivering the highest IT value to your business against the lowest costs.
The Assessment model is based on seven dimensions, each dimension will be analyzed based on the output of interviews performed and documentation delivered.
Every company has different needs and therefore requires a different approach. During an intake interview we can decide what approach fits your needs best.
The outcome of the assessment will show how your organization can get a better grip on your IT spend and the potential benefits of improving (one or more of) the seven dimensions:
- Know what improvements can be made on the seven dimensions.
- A concrete planning of the implementation steps to deliver the improvements.
- Insight into your IT expenditure and the reduction potential.
How does it work?
Interviews with stakeholders
System and Data analysis
We will investigate your internal systems in use to get to understand your internal IT-Finance processes.
Are you interested to learn more?
Schedule a meeting with an It’s Value expert.
IT-Finance Value Assessment
An IT-Finance Value Assessment gives you visibility about the cohesion of IT and finance from a business point of view. It makes clear how to realize the short term Quick Wins for the organization, while building long-term value for the business. One of the outcomes is a tailormade roadmap for your organization with clearly defined steps regarding:
- Which process improvements result in less time spent.
- How more transparency can be realized in IT finances.
- How your data quality can be improved so that reporting & dashboards become more reliable.
- Which financial savings can be realized.
- How better insights and control options can be provided.
Book your IT-Finance Value Assessment introductory meeting with one of our experts.